|Fenton Moose Lodge #430
"A Family Fraternity"
|2245 Sonora Drive
Fenton, MI 48430
|In The News:
- Letter From The Governor - April 2013 (here)
- News Letter (read more...)
- If you have a Facebook account you can see our
new page by clicking here.
The men and women of the Fenton Moose would |
like to invite you to come see us.
We are open 7 Day a Week
Mon - Thurs 2pm - Midnight
Fri, Sat 2pm - 2am
Sun 2pm - Midnight
- Dine in or out
- Our Lodge is a smoke free environment
- Come and see us (membership required
or visit as a qualified guest).
- Dockside food take-out is available
- Dancing, Music, Parties on Saturday
- HIGH SPEED INTERNET
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loyal Order of Moose is a private organization. All activities and events referred to on this Web site and in the
Moose newsletter are available to active members and their qualified guests only. This Web site is for informational purposes with
proprietary information intended for members only. General information is available to the public at large, but should not be construed to
be a solicitation for membership. This Web site is an initiative of Fenton Moose Lodge No. 430 and is not sanctioned by the Loyal Order of
and/or its programs or degrees are copyright by Moose International, In., Mooseheart, Illinois.